Friday, December 3, 2010

.my boo.

u will always be my boo <333

               whats rock my world?emm..basketball?no.taylor lautner?no.justin bieber?HELL NO!
                        these thing will rock my world,ONLY if my friends are there to rock this thing.
                             u guys not only rock my world,u guys rock my SPENTOT too! :DD

the ones who rock my spentot off! :DD

                                                   
.nurin alya si ketinggian,
.mira syamimi si menjengkelkn.
.natasha iman felton.
.nik siti aishah the great :B.
.syasya amalina the fierce.
.azeera hakim the talk-to-much.
.nurul farzana my homie gee.
.amnie aqilah the madman.
.faiqah ahmad the bravery.
.ninaa azhan the entertainer.


                                  <3syg kamoo dari bwh tanah sampai atas langit <3





No comments:

Post a Comment